Career and job search
- © Fotolia
You are the partner of a newly appointed
Professor, an executive in the administration at TU Berlin or an
external ERC-grantee and are looking for employment in Berlin or
for general information on how to proceed with your career?
During a first meeting we will analyze your professional goals, your specific needs and, based on this, discuss a suitable strategy for you. Then, we will seek to determine a common goal for our counseling activities and define the next steps together. In the further course we advise and support you in the implementation of your professional goals. Any data and information you share with us during the counseling process will be handled absolutely confidentially.
Our service includes:
- Analysis of your career goals
- Sharpening of your skills profile
- Optimization of your application documents
- Development of a career strategy and support in the implementation
- Providing contacts to potential employers
- Monitoring of the further application or career development process
The TU Berlin has a wide network of contacts to companies, universities and research institutions as well as to Berlin Partner, the economic and technology promotion for companies and investors in Berlin. We use these to give you helpful contacts.
Head of Dual Career Service
Room EB 326, 3rd Floor
Straße des 17. Juni 145
Tel. +49 (0)30 314 - 75871
e-mail query 
Tuesdays to Thursdays
9:00 - 16:00